- 2020 Championship Off-Road Pro Lite Champion (Rookie Year)
- 2018 & 2019 Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course Mod Kart Champion
- 2018 & 2019 Midwest Mod Kart World Cup Champion
- 2019 Midwest Sportsman Stock SXS World Cup Champion
- 2nd Place in Points SXS Sports, LLC 2019 Chasing the Triple Series Sportsman Stock SXS
- 2nd Place in Points Lucas Oil So-Cal Regional Series Mod Kart (2019)
- 3rd Place in Points SXS Sports, LLC 2020 King of the Elements Series Pro Stock SXS (Rookie Year)
- 4th Place in Points Championship Off-Road Pro Stock SXS Class (2020 Rookie Year)
- 4th Place in Points Lucas Oil MW Short Course Series Sportsman Stock SXS (2019 Rookie Year)
- 4th Place in Points Lucas Oil National Series Mod Kart (2019)
- 2018 Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course Driver of the Year Nominee
- 4th Place in Points U.S. Legend Car 2019 Silver State Road Course Series
John is a 16-year-old Professional athlete from Abrams, WI that began racing at the age of 5 in go-karts on local clay oval tracks. John ventured into the world of Off-Road Racing at the age of 10 in the Midwest TORC Series. After 2 years he progressed into the Midwest Mod Kart class, whish is a smaller version of a PRO 2 race vehicle. These karts travel at speeds of over 80 MPH, and travel 60-70 feet through the air over jumps. In an effort to get more seat time and experience, John entered the Lucas Oil Off-Road National Series in October of 2017, and has since competed in all of the National Races to date across CA, AZ, UT, MO, and NV. In addition, he has participated in the Midwest Short Course League Series, which includes races throughout WI, MI, MN, and IL.
To diversify his skill set, and add additional experience, John has competed in asphalt Legend Cars in the Silver State Road Course Race Series (Las Vegas, NV) and the Winter Road Course Series (Charlotte, NC). In March 2019 John decided to enter the UTV racing circuit. Participating in SXS Sports, LLC 2019 Chasing the Triple Series John took 2nd place in the first (2) rounds of the Sportsman Stock SXS class, and after 4 rounds of racing was running 1st place in points in this series! John also debuted in the 2019 Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course League Sportsman Stock SXS class on June 15th in Crandon, WI – taking 1st place against 38 other drivers!
In August 2019 John had the opportunity to make his first appearance in the Robby Gordon Stadium Super Trucks Race during the NASCAR XFINITY event at Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI! John debuted in this series as the youngest Wisconsin driver to race at Road America – at the age of 14! In 2020 John made his return appearance to this same Stadium Super Trucks Race at Road America…taking a solid 4th place finish in Race 1, and ending Race 2 with a crazy rollover!
2020 has been a transition year for John as he progressed into the Professional Racing Circuit. John debuted in both the Pro Lite and Pro Stock SXS classes in Championship Off-Road’s inaugural season. Proving to be a work of consistency all season, John took home the win in the last race of the season, and won the title of Championship Off-Road’s 2020 Pro Lite Champion!!
In addition, John ended up 3rd place in points in the SXS Sports, LLC 2020 King of the Elements Series, and 4th place in points in the Championship Off-Road Series; both in his rookie year of the Pro Stock SXS class!
John has big plans for 2021 as he continues on his path of becoming a well-developed professional racer!