2018 was an exciting year for John Holtger Racing! Debuting in his rookie year, John competed in 20 off road races between the National Series and the Regional Series! This left John finishing in 6th overall in season points for Nationals and 4th overall in season points for the Regionals!
The “HBI Machine” left its mark on several tracks across MO, UT, CA, AZ, and NV! The competition was fierce and the racing was epic! John and his team have a few short months to gear up before hitting the dirt “hot” in March of 2019!
John’s 2018 highlights in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series:
- June 9th – 2nd Place Finish in Victorville CA
- June 23rd – 3rd Place Finish in Wheatland MO
- August 25th – 3rd Place Finish Tooele UT
- October 6th – 1st Place Finish in Victorville CA
- October 7th – 2nd Place Finish in Victorville CA